Monday, June 4, 2012

Anniversay

Well, today is our 7th anniversary.  And we didn't even get to spend the day together.  We both worked in the morning and Jeff is still at work currently.  Our plans are to go out to a nice dinner on Saturday.  We haven't been on a date, in quite a while.  I can't even remember the last time we went out by ourselves. I'm kind of excited about that.  I LOVE our girls, but it will be nice to have a date night.  Jeff's interview went well, and now we are just praying and waiting to hear back about the job.  I am praying for a job, that pays well, so I can cut my hours back.  I so badly want to be a stay at home mom again, and though I doubt that will happen again full time, I hope to be able to only work 2-3 days per week, and still have some money. Work was stressing me out today, not so much, this is stressful, but the fact that I can do the work of 2-3 other nurses and they are getting paid, quite a bit more than me( we are talking at least $10 more).  It just annoys me and frustrates me. Which is partly why I want to drop my hours and be a stay at home mom again. I am at home relaxing watching my babies & I love every minute of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment