Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's been a LONG time

Well, clearly May was not so good at blogging.  So this month I am committing to blogging more.  Last week I had three training sessions.  We started keeping track of my weight and measurements instead of just weight. So I learned something new, I have lost 22lbs since I started.  But actually I have lost 33lbs of fat and gained 11 lbs of muscles.  I was totally amazed.  Also, I had to run/walk for 12mins and see how far I could get.  I did better than I thought I would. I made it 0.73miles.  So, my goal is a 12 min mile.  It will be a challenge, but I am excited about it.  I surprised myself with the weight loss and especially about the running. I run much longer than I thought I could.  During my training I have started to work on strengthening my knees and all of the muscles I will be using during my runs. I have been working on cleaning the house today(very slow going) and working on my play list for my workouts.  I need my music to be upbeat and hard and some of my songs just weren't cutting it for me. My goal is to start going to the gym everyday, or at least running outside everyday. I have big running goals, so I need to start working toward them.  On the very happy news, Jeff has a job interview, for a job in his degree.  He really wants this job & so do I.  If he gets this job, then I can go down to part time and go to school part time, and be a stay at home mom part time!  Yay!   Well, also Jeff informed me today, that he wants another baby.  So, that is a discussion, meanwhile the other two kids are screaming and driving each other nuts outside.  The real question we need to ask ourselves is are we crazy!  And how crazy are we!

No comments:

Post a Comment