Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm back

Well it has been like 4 months since I have blogged. I can't believe it has been that long. It didn't seem like it, but once you say it out loud, yikes. Well, I'm back. I walked my 1st 5K in Sept. The Susan G. Komen. Walked it with my mom in 1hr 7mins. My goal was to finish in around 1hr. So only 7 mins over is not so bad and considering that there was congestion at the beginning and end, it might have been closer to 1hr. Well I didn't train at all. And the 5K was doable, but my legs were KILLING me for like the next 3-4 days. But hey at least I finished. Yay! My plan was to start working out everyday after that, but it has been a couple of weeks, and yep you guessed it, haven't worked out at all. My mom and I are gonna start walking about 1 race a month. Oct we have two scheduled. On Sat is my 1st 10K. A Zoo run. And a 10K, yep you heard right. No that may end up to be a total disaster. But my goal is to walk this week, so that a 10K will not be a total shock and make my legs shut down for the whole next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment