Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sickness vs. Weight loss

I have been battling a head/chest cold since late last week.  I have my husband to thank for sharing his cold. I've been coughing a lot all week.  But on the other side, I have lost 5lbs this week!!  Amazing!  I looked and discovered that I have lost 26lb!  Unbelievable!  I cleaned out most of the cabinets and threw away a lot of food.  Jeff said that he was going to get serious about changing out lifestyles and getting in shape and losing weight.  I have been looking at runs in our area. I am excited to start running, though that will no be happening right now, until after this cold is gone.  Tomorrow is another training session.  I hope I am feeling better than I have been.  We will see I guess.  Right now, it's almost time for tee ball, and these kids are crazy.  School is almost over for Elizabeth and I have to get my stuff together for school in the fall. So much to do, and only 38 more days until we leave for PA.  I am still a bit freaked out about flying, for both reasons. Got to keep at it.  If I keep going at the pace I am, wow!  I will be super proud and amazed.  It's a long, hard journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment