Monday, October 8, 2012

4 miles

Well, on Sat we ended up not walking a 5K or 10K. We decided that when we got their we wanted to do the 5K, but after a long line of just trying to get to a parking spot, we picked up our packs and chips. We missed the start to the 5K. So we started out on the starting line of the 10K. Then came the rain and sleet. Well during the walk, came the thunder. Both my mom and I were like, um no way. We don't do thunder, cause where there is thunder, there might be lighting and we definitely don't do lighting. So we ended up walking a 4mile in about 1hr 22mins. My feet were hurting afterwards, quite a bit actually. When I took my shoes off, my feet were all wrinkly, so they must have gotten a bit wet from the rain. After a couple of hours, my feet weren't hurting anymore and my legs felt fine, so I thought I was doing great. However on Sunday, holy cow. My legs were sore! All day! I could barely walk. Man, I need to start working out everyday. I went on a cooking binge on Sunday. Jello, pumpkin, muffins, cookies. I was in a cooking mood. Our next race is at the end of the month, only a 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment