Friday, October 5, 2012

5K or 10K?

Ok, so now I am a bit annoyed. I wrote out this whole blog and then, with the click of one wrong button, the whole thing was gone.

So tomorrow is the Zoo run. My mom and I signed up for a 10K, but now we are both not so sure. The 5K starts at 8:30 and the 10K starts at 9. It is suppose to be 44 degrees during the run with only a 10-20% chance of rain. And since the last(&1st) 5K I walked, I hadn't trained for or even exercised before I ended up being sore for like the next 3 days. I'm ok if we decide to only do the 5K. The zoo is anything but flat, so we will definitely get a workout tomorrow. It is gonna be freezing compared to our last walk. It was in the 80s during the Susan G. Komen walk, so a walk in the 40s will definitely be different. But since we want to do a race every month, they will only get colder. We will decide in the morning which race we are going to do.

On another note our youngest is still sick, no fever but coughing a lot still. So she is still sleeping in our room. Which means that the oldest is sleeping in our room as well. She does not like to sleep in their room by herself. My poor baby. She handles being sick about the same as anyone else. So you can imagine. She is extremely tired and cranky. Fussing all of the time. She is sleeping better, but just cranky all of the time. Anyone with kids understands what we are going through right now. My poor baby :(

This is my baby-Scarlett
#1 is when she is feeling good                                   #2 is about how is feels now




This is my oldest baby-Elizabeth





No comments:

Post a Comment