Monday, October 8, 2012

Long Day

Well, this morning, my legs weren't killing me like yesterday, but they were still sore. I made some goals for the rest of the month. My goal date is Nov 4th. My 1st goal is to lose 5lbs. My 2nd goal is to walk 25miles total by Nov 4th. With a goal to walk/jog 25miles in a little less than 4weeks, I will have to workout if I want to achieve that goal. With a small short term goal to work for, might be just what I need to keep myself on track, though we are approaching the holiday months. And lots of triggers and temptations. This will be a challenge. And it has been quite cold, so I can only imagine what the races in Nov through about March. It is gonna be COLD. It was a long day at work. Ended up being over 11hrs. And back at it tomorrow morning. I haven't been doing so well with reading my bible, writing my blog or not drinking Dr. Pepper. Well reading my bible. It hasn't been everyday, but more like every 2-3 days. Writing my blog, I did ok for a couple of days, then kind of forgot about it again.  I'm trying to remember to write everyday. And well no drinking Dr. Pepper, let's not even talk about that.  Ok, we will talk about it. It's more like drinking 1-2/day. So that is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment