Monday, May 14, 2012

Much needed day off

It's been 5 days since I have written, so let's start from the beginning. On Thursday I ended up working 14 hours and while I was at work, our house had a flood.  So our house has some little holes in the walls and had tons of fans trying to dry out the walls. Our house was unbelievable HOT and not to mention that we have four bodies all sleeping in our room, since the girls rooms were flooded. Hopefully tonight, we can move the girls back into their rooms. Today is my first day off that I did not have a training session planned.  It was actually nice, to have a day off, to do things at home.  I am attempting to clean the kitchen and dinning room. Jeff said to me last night, that he would go on a diet with me.  By that I mean, that he will actually be on board with me and changing our lifestyles.  I told Jeff that the charts say that his weight should be around 200-215.  He's over 6feet.  I said you don't have that much to lose and then he tells me how much he weighs now, which is 20lbs more than I thought he weighed.  So I told Jeff I would figure it out for us, and we can start getting serious. Very serious!  There is only 45 more days until our vacation.  I am not doing as well, as I wanted to be.  Only 45 more days.  I have already started freaking out about this trip.  I had planes, and I am already starting to get anxious about it. So much to do, too little time. Time to kick our butts(mostly mine) in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment