Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Busy, Busy

Today was totally crazy.  Ended up being at work for 11hrs. I brought a clif bar for my snack/lunch and was kind of munching on it all day.  I also brought a chocolate pudding, though I didn't end up getting to eat it. As soon as I got home, I threw the kids in the car, because Elizabeth had tee ball practice, in which we were 1/2 hr late. Then we had to go to the grocery store, cause we were out of milk. I finally got home at 7:30 for the rest of the night.  I ended up having 2 sandwiches, a little bit of chips and some ice cream(after which I felt way to full). I didn't even eat enough calories to get in my calorie range. But this morning when I weighed myself, I was back down 2lbs!  I was so happy about that.  All day at work, I felt so energetic, even though I was so tired when I woke up this morning. It was a LONG day, but I felt so great.  I really hope I feel the same way tomorrow. Hopefully going to bed sooner too.  I just saw that I walked over 12,000 steps today, I think that is the most I have walked in one day.  I just looked up how many steps in a mile, and the walking website says that it is about 2,000 steps in 1 mile.  So I walked about 6 miles today!  That is awesome!!!  I am taking the night off from working out, but tomorrow, is another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment