Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wagon down

Yesterday I felt so good.  I had so much energy.  Well, today was a different story. I was so tired this morning, for most of the morning.  I brought a clif bar to work today, which is what I brought yesterday.  Well yesterday, one bar kept me going all day.  Today, however.  I was so hungry, I had finished the whole bar off, by 9AM.  I was so stinking hungry today. I have no idea what was going on today. So, Jeff brought me lunch, which ended up being pizza hut.  Not bad.  And for dinner, taco bell, and then some ice cream.  And after all of that, I am still hungry. I just have no idea what my body is going through today, but I am sure that I will be paying for it tomorrow on the scale.  My body has being going through something crazy this whole week. I think that I am gonna have to sit down and figure out what I should eat every day, for every meal.  Maybe that will make it easier on myself. I have to get this figured out. I just have to keep reminding myself. It's a lifestyle change, it's a lifestyle change.

No comments:

Post a Comment