Monday, May 7, 2012

Tee ball

It was another LONG day at work.  Let me put it to you this way.  I have worked 4 days in the pay period so far.  So, that is 32 hours.  Well, I'm at 50 hours so far & I have one more day in my work week.  Today, I had to rush out of work, as soon as I was done and try to rush home, in rush hour traffic.  Well after about 10 mins of stop and go, turns out there was a 4 car accident.  I finally made it home, and had to throw the kids in the car, cause Elizabeth had a tee ball game.  So, dinner ended up being hot dogs, and mac & cheese again.  Hopefully I have more time to make some dinner.  I am craving some salmon, with potatoes and beets again.  & this time I will remember to put all of my food away before I go to bed. Other than running around at work today and being slightly stressed.  No working out, but I did manage to drink a ton of water.  Tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to leave work at a reasonable time and get some work out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment