Sunday, May 6, 2012

Starting Over

Well, the downward spiral started about Wednesday, I would say.  My one month streak of no Dr. Pepper came do an end. This weekend I let myself buy things that I had been keeping out of the house, and they are all gone.  All the cookies, ice cream, Dr. Pepper, it's all gone. I'm starting over right now.  The bad/good thing is that I didn't gain any weight since Thursday, the bad thing is that I didn't lose any weight since Thursday.  This week is kick my own butt week, big time!  I set some hefty goals for the rest of the month. I set the goals to drink at least 8 cups/day, 10,000 steps/day, and 30 mins of exercise/day. My weight loss goal is to finally get to a lose of 10% of my starting body weight.  I am getting closer.  I have 14lbs to go!  Only 14.  I think I can do that.  I have 25 days left in the month, which ends up adding to 1/2lb per day. I think I can accomplish all of these goals, if I really work hard and set my mind to it.  It's gonna be hard work, but I think I can do it.  This week, we have tee ball and the zoo trip.  I'm excited to wear my bodymedia and see how many calories I burn at the zoo.  Hopefully by Saturday, I will have lost at least a couple of pounds.  I've got my work set out for me this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment