Thursday, May 3, 2012

Off the deep end

Well, I think the title states it all. Today, started out bad right from the get go.  I ran out of my smoothie drinks, which I have been drinking every morning.  So, what did I decide to opt for instead. Donut holes and a Dr. Pepper.  Yep, makes total sense, doesn't it.  Off to work, in which my 8 hr day, turned into an 11+ hr day, with only 1 potty break.  One of the families brought in CiCi's cinnamon rolls and somewhere during the day, I probably ended up eating like 5-10 rolls.  And thus the spiral continued.  Well, 11 some hours after I started work, I finally got to leave, and I was majorly stressed, and hungry, and just done for the day, but knowing full well that I still have to go shopping for Elizabeth's project and a birthday party.  On the way home, I stopped and bought dinner, Arby's for me, McD's for the girls, neither is a good choice. After being home for about an hour, we (me and the girls) headed out to the store, in which will remain nameless.  All I was going there for was a white pillowcase.  Well, all they had was king size.  Annoyed, which is not helping my day.  After an hour at the store, the girls wanted ice cream.  Sonic, it was.  After 30 mins there, finally we made it back home. And me a Reese's blast.  I only ate half, but still.  What a day, ugh.  Tomorrow is another day.  Most likely another 11hr day.  It makes for a LONG day, but on the bright side, I have the weekend off.  I can't wait.  I'm so tired lately, which probably has a lot to do with what I have been eating.  My back has been totally killing me all week.  I'm not sure what I did, but it just won't stop hurting. Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment