Monday, April 30, 2012

Feeling good

Well, yesterday I was so frustrated.  Today, I didn't gain any weight, didn't lose any either, but at least I didn't gain anymore. I took the girls to the gym after school. I ended up doing intervals on the treadmill, only for like 40 mins, but I burned almost 400 calories!  Holy smoke!!  Was kind of hungry all day today, but I was so busy, I didn't seem to notice for most of the day.  For dinner, Salmon, beets and red potatoes, it was very good. Though Jeff was not very happy about what I chose to make, since he is not a fan of beets or salmon. I have to remind myself everyday that this is a lifestyle change. I wish I could eat anything I want to, but that is what has gotten me at this point in the first place. I don't really like working out, but I know I need to, and afterwards I feel good.  I feel good about myself for working out.  So it seems like I will have to force myself to workout, because I know it is good for my body and I feel good afterwards. It is a daily struggle, but I am not alone.  I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment