Monday, January 7, 2013

Back Spasms

Well, I didn't make it to the gym tonight. Right before I left work, somehow I made my back spasm. I don't know what I did, but I am at home trying to make it feel better. So far, that is not working. I've taken 2 muscle relaxers and it is still not helping this pain. I just don't know what I did to my back. I'm gonna have to go to work tomorrow, so I've got to suck it up. I'm gonna go to bed early tonight. My back might be killing me, but these muscle relaxers, sure do make me tired. I didn't leave work til 5:30 today. Hopefully my back is feeling better in the morning and I get to leave work earlier than I did today. then I will take the girls to the gym. We are starting the Dave Ramsey financial peace study at church soon. Hopefully it will help us to get on track and stay that way. We are still hoping for a new addition to our family this year, so we need to get money saved up and start being smart with our money. Well, I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Try to take some muscle relaxers in order to relieve you back spasm or see your nearest doctor.

    ReplyDelete