Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to the gym

Today was my 1st day back to the gym. Wow, I'm out of shape. I did the treadmill. Ran for 2 mins straight. And did some inclines for the rest of the time. I ended up doing 50mins total. My feet were killing me after a while. So I will not be wearing though shoes back to the gym for a while. I felt good after my workout was all done. Jeff and I are planning on going to the gym together after work. Our plan is to go to the gym on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and then I will go by myself on Friday mornings. Work was good today, and even though I eat junk, mostly at work. I was way under my calorie range. I burned 500calories during my workout! :) The girls are crying and fake crying, because they don't want to go to bed. It is my turn, so off to read a book and then off to bed. I'm tired and I'm glad it is bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment