Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Healthy Habits

I am going to join a weight loss club tomorrow. It is local and meets every week. I think it is kind of like weight watchers, but not. I will know more tomorrow after the sign up and informational meeting. I have some gift cards from Christmas and I can't quite figure out what to spend them on. I am currently thinking about a juicer, kitchen scale or a body fat hand held machine. I just can't decide which one I want to get. I found some races to do this year. I wanted to do the Go Short, Go Long, Go Very Long, however I have decided that I am not sure that I will be able to handle the cold. The race is at the end of the month, so it is not very much time for planning, and plus I am a big baby about the cold. I will tell you that my husband and I are in talks of expanding our family again. We are trying. No baby this month, but when God decides the time is right, He will bless us. In the meantime my goal is to save up money and pay off debt & lose as much weight as I can, the healthy way. Making a lifestyle change now though, can continue throughout pregnancy. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment