Friday, January 4, 2013

Game Plan

Yesterday, my mom and I went to the Jenks Nutrition to check out the weight loss club that they have going on. Well, it sounded interesting. My mom was not quite so interested, but I was intrigued. At the end of the meeting, my mom said we will think about it and sign up on Tuesday if we are interested. So we get in the car and my mom was telling me about what she read. That if you gain weight from 1 week to the next, you have to pay up to $5. And if you can not make a meeting for any reason, you have to pay another $5. Ok, so the $39 start up fee was not that bad, but the extra costs. Um. I don't think so. I really don't want to pay money if I gained any weight. Like I told my mom. I am at the age, where there are some weeks that I may gain weight and there isn't anything I can do about it(you know that time of month that all women love). Plus my husband and I are in the process of talking about expanding our family again. So, I will be making my own game plan at home. My goal for tomorrow is to clean and make a game plan to get back on track and start working out again. I know I can do this. I was doing really good for a while and had lost over 20lbs and kept it off for a couple of months, but then I stopped working out and started eating whatever again. I went to Sam's today and bought some fresh fish and some frozen fish. Yum! I also went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and got a kitchen scale and a mixing drink cup. I am excited about the drink cup. I know that sounds dumb, but I am excited. I am gonna take it to work and make a shake at work everyday. And maybe an apple too. That way I will be eating something at work and it will be healthy. I will update tomorrow about the game plan when I figure out what it is. I will also put my weight and measurements, as my starting point. Hopefully it has not gotten horrible since the last time I measured myself. I guess I will see tomorrow. Good night ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment