Saturday, January 12, 2013

Out of Shape

Ok, so the day after I went back to the gym. My feet were killing me. Killing me! And later in the day. Man, oh man. My legs were feeling it too. It felt so good to go work out. I didn't make it for the rest of the week, but I did a major cleaning on Friday. I cleaned our bedroom and did about 8 loads of laundry! I am still feeling good from working out. I have decided that I really need to keep up with it. I am planning on going to the gym on Mon, Tues, Thurs and Friday during the day on Friday. Jeff and I have two beautiful girls, but we are trying for another child. We think that the time is right. I have been praying for a while for one of my friends that has been having a hard time. And for us. I really am having baby fever(bad)!!! God has put it in my heart for another child. I think my dad is a bit nervous though. He watches our girls while Jeff and I are at work. But a newborn is a whole different story and he hasn't taken care of a newborn in 27 years. (That is how old my little sister is). I know that God will provide. And we were talking about the promises that God gives us. And though I don't think God ever promises us children or more children. He does put those desires in our hearts. I had salmon for lunch today. It was so yummy! I'll admit it. I'm so bad about blogging. I got on the computer everyday this week, even to read another blog everyday, but never even though about blogging myself. I need to get better about blogging everyday. I am loving being able to spend time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment