Friday, January 18, 2013

Not feeling quite right

Well, this week has been interesting. Our oldest daughter got the flu. I stayed home with the girls on Monday & Tuesday. About Wednesday I started feeling a bit funny. On Wednesday I had some nausea(not a lot) and head congestion. Thursday I had a lot more nausea- I had to eat crackers and drink ginger ale at work. I still had head congestion and some cramping, and my breasts are a little sore. Today, I am still feeling like yesterday-head congestion, nausea(on & off) cramping and my breasts are still a little sore. I know it is not that time of the month, cause that isn't for a couple of weeks. But my nausea caused me to reschedule my training session. I just didn't want to feel like this while trying to train and get back to working out. Hopefully I will start feeling better this weekend, so I can start working out on Monday. I really want to get back into working out. I have a goal to do a 5K, 10K and 15K this year. Last year we did like 4 or 5- 5K. But also I want to get our 5Ks under 1hr. yes I know, under an 1hr-geez. But lets face it, I'm getting in shape. And yes we walk slow-mostly for me. So I want to improve my 5K time. I think that our 15K time has to be under 1 1/2hrs, so I really need to work on that. I need to start walking and increase my time and increase my length. Hopefully this weekend will be a weekend of recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment