Sunday, January 6, 2013

Game Plan Figured Out

Well, yesterday cleaning did not go completely well. We got the Christmas stuff down, but other than that not much got done. I did kind of set up a game plan. My plan is to eat under 1800 calories. Somewhere between 1500-1800 calories. I am going to make it a habit again to workout. The plan is to work out at least 3 days/week. I am gonna take the girls to the gym tomorrow when I get off of work. I have to start eating healthier too. It seems at work, I either don't eat anything or it just ends of being junk food. I am not gonna give up junk food, but eating a candy bar or a couple pieces of chocolate everyday is not bad, but eating that for lunch and snacking on it later too is not a good thing. I am charging my body media bodybugg, so I can start wearing it again. It will be a good thing to keep track of the calories I'm burning again. Hopefully keeping track of my calories in and calories out again will keep me on track. I have got to lose this weight again. Right now, my goal is to lose as much weight as I can until we get pregnant and then stay healthy during my pregnancy and not gain to much weight. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant of trying to get pregnant. When I was pregnant before it seemed like everyone I saw was pregnant and there were babies everywhere. So hopefully my good friend will be getting pregnant and we will be expanding. So, hopefully. Only God knows when.

No comments:

Post a Comment