Monday, January 14, 2013

Flu

Well, the flu bug has hit our house. I got to spend the day at home today. Our oldest daughter has the flu, and is not allowed to go to school today or tomorrow. & today our youngest has been running a fever all day. So that means that I am spending the days at home. Which I don't mind, though I need the money. So somehow I need to make up the hours. This also means that I will not being going to the gym today or tomorrow. I have a training session set up for Friday. It is only 30mins but it will be nice to get back into working out. It seems strange. I don't like working out. Actually I HATE working out, but I love the way it makes me feel. I LOVE the way it makes me feel. Even after I day of working out, I feel great for days after. I got some laundry done and sorting through clothes. Something I have seemed to notice. It seems like when you want a baby or you are pregnant there are pregnant people everywhere you turn. Well, I just realized today, that it seems like everyone I know is pregnant. What is up with that. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love our life and I love our girls and if God decides that we are only going to be blessed with the two girls that we have. I will be ok. But I pray that God allows us to be blessed with another child.

No comments:

Post a Comment