Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crazy Weather

Last night the weather was crazy. Our internet went down & ugh just a interesting night. It was raining all day.  Basically it either lightly rained or down poured all day. But the girls and I ventured out in the rain to the gym. I did 45 mins on the treadmill doing intervals. 45 mins that is the longest I have done in a LONG time.  I was tired, but felt good. I have a bodybugg, which I use to wear all of the time, but now I wear it once in a while. Basically I just forget to put it on, but I really should wear it all the time to get the most accurate calories burned.  But anyways, doing intervals for 45 mins burned me over 500 calories. I was really excited about that. I love my days off!  I took 2 extra days off this week, since it is my oldest daughter's spring break. I get a 4 day weekend!! :) I have BIG plans. Yep, let's see. Making a meal plan, which I will try to accomplish tonight. And doing laundry, cleaning the house and sorting through toys. Our girls are extremely blessed & we need to get rid of some of their stuff. I just can't help myself. I love shopping for them & when I see a toy I would love to play with I get it for them or new cute clothes. Thus why I need to go back to school & get my RN. I am currently and LPN. I am planning on going back to school in the fall.  That will make things interesting, but it needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment