Friday, March 30, 2012

LONG DAY

It was suppose to be a nice easy day at work, but instead it ended up being a very LONG day at work. I didn't leave til 5.  I haven't had a day like that in a long time.  I have to work this weekend, hopefully it won't be as bad as today.  I'm feeling good today though.  We had a tee-ball game, Elizabeth is really starting to enjoy playing, though she does a great job of distracting her self. We will work on that. We went out to eat for dinner.  I didn't get a Dr. Pepper like I usually would have order, though Jeff got one on accident.  I definitely over ate though.  I was hungry, but by the time we got done, man I was stuffed.  I am exhausted tonight, surprise, surprise. :) I find it strange that I actually enjoy working out with a trainer.  I have 1, possibly 2 sessions this week.  I'll have to see what my schedule is like.  We are trying to decided on when to leave for PA and buy the tickets.  I just wish tickets didn't cost so much money.  It's actually quite annoying having to spend the money.  I don't want to spend any money, wish some things were free.

No comments:

Post a Comment