Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Long day

Well today was my day off.  I love those days.  Though they never seem like a day off, as I always keep myself busy. This morning I had another day with my trainer.  I thought I was suppose to be there at 9AM so I showed up at 8:50 and started on the treadmill.  Did 10 mins of intervals & wondered where my trainer was.  So I checked my calendar again & I wasn't scheduled til 9:30. So I went upstairs and did some more intervals.  30 mins before my 1hr training with Zan.  I'm fighting the start of a head cold thing, but did ok.  By the end of the hr & was sweating & majorly tired, but felt good. I didn't have a lunch planned & that is a downfall.  I need to prepare for that next time. I am training again tomorrow.  I was apparently bored today cause it seemed like I just kept eating. Hopefully I am not sore tomorrow, but I didn't think that I would be last time and the next day my legs were killing me. Hopefully I will be feeling good tomorrow and can do another hr workout.  I am running out of time. Only 3 months left.  93 days to be exact. So I really have to kick my butt in gear. I only have 93 days left. I am excited to go back up to PA. I've got a lot to do today. But I am on day 6 of no Dr. Pepper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment