Saturday, March 24, 2012

Goals & the why

I finally figured out all of my goals & the reasons why.  It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to write down all of my goals.

Goals:
Lose weight- Goal weight 135-150lbs
Want to be able to run around with my kids
Want to have another baby and actually look like I am pregnant
Want to finish a 5K
Want to run a 5K
Run 1/2 marathon
RUN A marathon
complete a triathlon
Feel good about my body
Fit into a bathing suit
Fit back into my old clothes
Do a pull-up
Be able to buckle an airplane seat belt
Be able to ride a roller coaster

Why?
For myself
for my family- I don't want my girls to end up like me
To feel less tired all of the time
To feel good about myself & like the way I look again.
For our 10 yr anniversary we are going to the beach & I want to feel my best.
I don't wan to sit on the sidelines of my own life.
I HATE running but really have the desire to start running.
I don't want to die young
To lessen my chances of getting cancer & heart disease
Don't want to get winded by a short walk up stairs
Don;t want to develop diabetes
Want to be able to fit into a roller coaster ride, comfortably

No comments:

Post a Comment