Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Planning for a trip

It was an easy day at work. I wasn't working the floor and got to leave on time for once, but I'm just so exhausted. Our internet is back & my plan for tonight is to make a meal plan for the rest of the week. I have a 4 day weekend, which is the longest & I managed to clean part of the kitchen yesterday & cleaned off the table, which the whole family hadn't been able to sit at for quite a while. We even had a family dinner. The dinner was full of our girls making knock-knock jokes. They think that they are the funniest people on the planet. They keep us laughing & themselves. It's been raining all day again today. I think it is suppose to stop this weekend(one can hope). I am planning on redoing the whole kitchen this weekend. Cleaning out the cupboards & throwing away old food. I'm gonna try out some new recipes this weekend too. So my husband and I are planning on taking the girls to his parents house for a week this summer. His whole family lives in PA.  We flew with our oldest when she was 12 months. It will be our first time with both girls and Elizabeth(our oldest-who is 5) is super excited. She can't wait. In fact she keeps telling us that she wants a Dora suitcase to take with her. It should be interesting, but fun I think. The last time I flew, was last summer when I came down to OK to find a job & a place for us to live. I couldn't really fit into the seat(couldn't buckle the seat belt at all). & I had my first and only anxiety attack. I'm not sure why,but it seems that every time I fly I seem to freak out more. This last time, I was horrible. I was actually crying while waiting for one of my flights. Hopefully this time will be better with the whole family, but just in case I will be talking to the Dr. & telling them what happened last time. If I need to take an Ativan just to stay calm during my flight, I gladly will. We are still looking at flights & trying to figure out what we will do while we are there but the girls are excited & can't wait. In fact while I was writing this, they both reminded me that they want Dora suitcases. I love those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment