Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sickness & No Soda

Well yesterday I started getting sick. Right now I am only a little stuffy & have a sore throat.  I hope that this is all it will be.  I finally have stop drinking Dr. Pepper.  It is really the only soda I drink, but when I drink it, I drink too much and no enough water. I have not had a Dr. Pepper in 5 days. I think this is the longest in a long time. I had to go to the store to get some milk & I wanted a Dr. Pepper, but I didn't want to break my streak, so I didn't get one. That is a big step for me. I am kind of surprised at myself. But I think I can keep doing it. On the bright side. We went to the zoo on Sunday and walked around in the 80 degree weather for 3 hrs. I burned over 800 calories. Yikes!  Holy crap. I was amazed.  I can't believe I burned that much. I still have a long way to go, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment