Thursday, March 22, 2012

Training

UGH! I wrote out everything, and then one wrong button & it's all gone. So trial #2. I had my first session with my new trainer at the gym. My old trainer Lisa, I had been working with her for the last 6 months, but she got a new job. So today I met with Zan for the first time. I was dreading this day since last week, a new trainer & she wanted to bump me up to 1hr(I had only been doing 1/2 hr).  I was freaking out, but Zan is super nice & she didn't completely kick my butt. I was feeling super tired but she just wanted to see what I could do. I imagine as time goes, I will get my butt kicked. Or hopefully it will get easier as I start working out more and eating healthier. Zan gave me a little notebook & wants me to write down all of my goals/results that I want. And the reasons why & want to accomplish these things. I have written down goals before, a couple at a time, but I have never sat down and thought about all of the things I want and why I want all of these things & why I want to change. I showed Zan a pic of me 10 years ago(right after high school). I actually love showing people, cause no one looks at me and believes that I looked like that. I am excited about training now. I told Zan about our trip that we are planning and the deadline taht I have.  She was excited about having a deadline & told me that she never loses. I am feeling great & can't wait. The girls are being quite right now. they have discovered the flinstones & the jetsons & they love them. :) I have tons to do & really need to start focusing. I will share my goals & reasons why as soon as I figure them all out.
It's a bit blurry, but this was 10 years ago. I fit into juniors size 13.  Amazing. Someday... someday

No comments:

Post a Comment