Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stupid Internet

Well, after all of our rain storms the Internet was on the blinker.  It wasn't really down, but it wasn't working either. We went to the zoo for 3 hrs on Sunday.  It was a long day, in which I didn't drink enough water.  I had a major headache.  Took some Tylenol and drank about 6 cups of water for dinner and I was feeling much better. I'm feeling good, with walking at work.  It seems to be getting easier, which is definitely a good thing.  I have training tomorrow.  I am actually looking forward to it, strange I know, but it is weird I am starting to like working out a little more.  Not wanted to do it all of the time, but disliking it less than I use to. I have a big goal and the deadline is the end of June. Which I just figured out this morning is only 3 months away.  I have a ton of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment