Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Change at a Time

Changing my lifestyle will require one same change at a time. I have often tried to cut out soda. Mainly Dr. Pepper. I don't drink any soda other than Dr. Pepper, but I seem to be on a kick lately of drinking 1 or 2 bottles a day, and no water, or hardly any water. I have said many times before that I am going to cut it out and stop drinking soda. But usually by day 1 or 2 I have started drinking it again. Someone told me, not to cut it out completely but have it once in a while. I have come to the conclusion, that I am not one that can just drink it once in a while. I really need to cut it out completely. Tomorrow morning will be my 1st day. My goal is to completely cut out Dr. Pepper . At this point I am just not capable of keeping my soda drinking under control & still drinking enough water. I use Sparkpeople and livestrong to keep track of my weight and my calories. I am going to make Sundays my weigh in day.  This week will be a strange week, because I will only be working two days, but I have enough to do around the house to keep me busy. I need to re haul the entire kitchen. I also need to make a meal plan for the family, since I am going to start cooking for dinner, instead of eating out. We are not going to eat out for the rest of the month, and all of April too. As a family we use to eat out a lot. If we didn't feel like cooking or we were in a hurry with our schedules we would just go out to eat or pick up some take out. But no more eating out. part of our plan to get healthy. Mcd's is not exactly healthy & our girls LOVE their nuggets. Best to change that horrible habit when they are 5 & 2. Wish me luck on no more Dr. Pepper!

No comments:

Post a Comment