Friday, March 23, 2012

Majorly sore

Yesterday was my first work out with my new trainer. I didn't think it was that rough, but today, man I was really sore.  I still wanted to go to the gym to get some time in. I was gonna do the intervals I did last week, but my legs hurt to bad, so I still did intervals, but at a slow pace. Much slower than I usually do.  But I still got in around 35 minutes or so.  I did some stretching afterwards & I'm still sore, but feeling good. tomorrow will either be another day at the gym or our first trip to the zoo. I know the girls would love it, but it all depends on the weather. M-Th it rained. Today was pretty nice, so hopefully it will be really nice outside tomorrow, like it is suppose to be. Tonight I made turkey meatloaf.  First time we ever had turkey meatloaf, but we have been using turkey in things more than beef lately.  I actually think that turkey meatloaf tastes better than regular. It was quite good.  Tomorrow, mini lasagnas.  I am excited about that, should be interesting.  I've learned today that I can NOT have sweets in the house. I bought a gallon of choc ice cream for the girls yesterday & it is half gone & they only had a scoop each. I have eaten way to much. So no more for this house, at least for a while. No Dr. Pepper on the other hand. I haven't been success this week, but today no soda. I'm still working on my goals. It is a lot harder than I thought to write down EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

  1. Do you really mean it? are you really going to give up Dr P? WOW! I love you and I know you can do it... but I also know you! So here's the deal... for every week you don't have Dr. P I will give you $10.. and if you last all month I'll give you an extra $10.. so you'll get $50 extra dollars a month! All you have to do is put a hash mark on the white board in the kitchen, I'll know what it's for!

    ReplyDelete