Saturday, March 17, 2012

Intro & goals

My journey into the blog world! I have blogged on Sparkpeople. Which is a weight lose site that I use & love!  I love following a fellow sparker's blog, "Runs for Cookies". She is an inspiration!  I decided to start my own blog, after much debate. This blog will be my journey to get healthy and change my lifestyle along with my family's. I have two beautiful girls and I want them to grow up with a healthy lifestyle in place and hopefully not have the issues I am having now. I love food & need to have a healthier relationship with it. This is my journey to lose weight, get in shape & someday maintain. My goals are to lose over 100lbs, be able to run. Just run. I don't like to run, actually I hate it, but for some reason I really want to become a runner & run in 5ks & marathons.  This is my journey to a new life. I hope that I can someday be an inspiration to others. If I can do it, you can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment