Thursday, March 29, 2012

Streak Ended

I'll start this by saying first.  I love my husband, he is amazing. He called me up today and wanted to know if I wanted to have lunch with him, since our works are so close.  I said sure.  He wanted Pizza Hut.  I'm not a huge fan, but I love him, so I agreed.  Well jeff brought me a Dr. Pepper.  He said that he would over look today(He made me a deal.  Every 7 days with no Dr. Pepper and he'll give me $10). Well today was day 7. I joked that he just didn't want to pay me.  But it is actually good that he got me a Dr. Pepper.  I had been really craving one for the last couple of day.  But today, I had no intentions of drinking one, but yet still wanted one.  Well, after drinking.  It is ok, but I don't really crave it.  I had to go to the store, unexpected today to get something for Jeff, and probably would have had to fight myself about not getting a soda, but I'm not craving it anymore.  So I'm happy with that.  Went to the gym again today.  Trained for almost 30 mins and then did 30 mins of interval training.  Cooking salmon for dinner.  I'm starving, but can't wait for it to be done. Salmon and asparagus.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment