Monday, April 2, 2012

Still getting use to it

Well clearly I am still getting use to this blog thing.  I got on here yesterday and checked my email and facebook, and looked up some stuff for the girls for the airplanes and then closed the computer and didn't even think about writing my blog for yesterday.  So I guess I am still getting use to writing this blog. Had training again this morning.  And found out that Elizabeth is having her pictures taken tonight.  Elizabeth just informed me that she wants to hunt Easter eggs on Saturday in our back yard.  I have no idea where our eggs are so I either have to find the eggs or buy some new ones.  I have no idea where they girls Easter baskets.  Oh the joys of moving.  Well, Jeff may not love his new job, but it looks like his bonus might make it work working.  It is just totally strange, I actually enjoy my training sessions. My biggest problem is keeping my food intact.  It is a work in progress I guess, but I have a short period of time in which I need to lose some weight.  It is a good thing I guess, though a bit stressful too.  I guess I really just need to focus and be serious and pray.  I believe this is as much as a spiritual as it is mental and a physical battle.  I have a long road ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment