Sunday, April 29, 2012

Biking, Sit-ups, Push-ups

Well the title says it all.  Last night I did some biking, sit-ups & push-ups.  Well tonight I decided to do the same, but wanted to see if I could do more than I did last night.  Well I did it! I ended up doing 16mins on the bike, 120 sit-ups and 120 push-ups!!!! I am amazed at myself. I can't believe it!  I was so frustrated this morning when I weighed in.  I had gained 3lbs since Wednesday, and I had kept in my calorie range all week.  I was just beside myself and didn't know what to do. But then my husband pointed out that when I was staying at home, I was eating more.  It's true.  I was eating 3 meals and fruit in between the meals, and my calorie range was lower, but since in range.  When I am at work I don't eat for hours.  So tomorrow, I am gonna try to bring fruit and eat in between and bring a lunch too.  I will somehow try to figure this out.  This is a lifestyle change not, a diet.  I love my trainer though.  I texted her this morning about all of my frustrations and she gave me some words of encouragement.  I love all of my supporter!  Tomorrow is working out in the park day.  It's a mini boot camp.  I'll write about that tomorrow.  I am kind of nervous and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment