Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg Hunting

Today we took the girls Easter egg hunting.  They had a blast!  I burned over 400 calories walking around, so I'm feeling good too. I finally got my body media all set up & I'm excited. Gonna start my menu planning today.  I bought a month whiteboard to write down our menu on and a little one to put a shopping list on.  Hopefully that will help us. Got to do some laundry and fill some Easter eggs for our own little egg hunt, which because of the nice downpour this afternoon, we get to do inside. Tonight it's skyping with the grandparents and opening their Easter gifts from them.  Elizabeth and daddy are playing wii golf and it is quite a show to watch. Scarlett is taking a much needed nap.  Right now is the perfect time to get some of the Easter stuff done and here I am sitting on the couch, totally unmotivated.  Last night Jeff slept with the girls in the tent outside.  They have been wanted to do that since we moved here.  Well, I didn't.  My back would have been killing me and I'm not sure I would have been able to move all day.  I think it might have to do with my weight, hopefully I will be able to sleep in a tent of the ground without killing my back.  I slept in the house with the windows open and I can tell you that the neighbors have an annoying, loud barking yappy dog that barks all night off and on.  Scarlett woke up at one point screaming cause she had no idea where she was.  So I was sleeping on and off all night.  I could seriously use a nap today.  I'll share our menu plan when I finally get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment