Thursday, April 5, 2012

Change of Plans

Well today I was suppose to have an hour training session.  I was even planning on going in 30 mins early to have a nice warm up, and then things changed.  I got home from work and my dad(aka-Papa, aka-the babysitter) told me that our youngest just wasn't feeling well. She slept for 3hrs and then fell asleep again for 30mins until I got home.  She only sleeps that much when she isn't feeling well.  She was super fussy and I'm not sure what is going on with her, so I had a change of plans.  I didn't want to take her to the gym if she wasn't feeling well.  Poor thing.  I have to go shopping to get somethings for Easter.  I tend to go WAY over board.  I promised Jeff that I wouldn't go overboard. We will see I guess. Elizabeth wants to hunt Easter eggs in the backyard.  so I have to buy all of the stuff for that, since we can't seem to find anything since we moved. They are saying it might rain on sat, so our little egg hunt might end up being inside. I guess we will see. I just wish there was an easy way to lose weight and I didn't have to work so hard. It sucks! I'm telling you it is way easier to put the weight on, than take it off.  Ugh!  Tons of pressure & a short period of time to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment