Thursday, April 19, 2012

Training

Had a good training session today. I was really craving some salmon today, but then I realized I didn't have enough time to go to the store after the gym, so we went after preschool. I ended up buy a lot more than I went to the store for, but bought a ton of fruit and some almonds. Yum!  Well, since we didn't get home until after 5 and then the girls decided that they wanted to take baths. I didn't get the groceries put away til after 6. I just ended up having a tuna sandwich and some goldfish. Been a long time since I've had that. I'm still trying to get use to whole wheat bread. For a girl who grew up on white bread, wheat bread just doesn't take the same. But I'm trying to get use to it.  I use to eat tons of bread, but I don't really eat that much bread anymore. 21 days free from Dr. Pepper!!!! I've got training again tomorrow morning. Hopefully  I sleep better than last night. Woke up with a headache, so it's been a long day. Other than some grocery shopping I haven't really accomplished much today.  I guess tomorrow will be a busy day, then tee ball game. I started following a fellow sparker's blog yesterday. She is writing about journey, like me. And she has a list of 30 things to do before 30.  I love that idea. I have 1 1/2yrs before I'm 30, but I am definitely gonna think about making a list like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment