Monday, April 23, 2012

Gu!!

Worked out this morning for 30 mins with my trainer and 40 mins on my own. I was warming up for my training and I decided that I wanted to try and run.  The last time I ran it was for about 1 min and I thought I would die.  Today I ran for 2 mins straight, then walked another 2 mins and ran other min. I was surprised and impressed myself.  Tomorrow I am gonna try and do it again, longer if I can. I printed off a 5K walk/run plan from sparkpeople and I am gonna start training for a 5K, even though I am not sure which one I am gonna run in. After my workout I got home and was getting hungry.  I decided to try the chocolate Gu that I got yesterday.  I honestly wasn't sure, I mean it's, gel.  It was AMAZING!!! It tasted just like chocolate frosting.  Yum! So good. I was so curious about Gu, since Runs for Cookies kept talking about taking it on her runs.  I'm excited to start training for a 5K!  It seems so weird that I hate running, yet am so excited to start running and training.  Strange, but exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment