Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dreading work

Tomorrow is my first day of work after a long week at home.  My kids drive my crazy, but I love staying home with them.  I have been to the gym everyday this week, and am doubtful that I will be able to make it tomorrow.  Maybe, if I leave work on time(which I can count on one hands the times that has actually happened). My mother and grandmother are coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Well, despite the fact that my 2 yr old woke me up every hour last night from midnight til 7 when we got up, I still made it to the gym for an hour. I am hoping that switching from morning work outs to evening workouts won't make a difference in my weight loss.  I have gotten very serious this week and have already started to see results!  I am super stoked about this!  I'm getting more confident everyday that I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment