Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Staycation

And thus the stay cation starts today. I went to my parents house to get some boxes of stuff to go through.  It is amazing how much stuff we have gathered over the years and how much baby and little kid stuff we have and our oldest is only 5.  So that is one of my projects, along with doing tons of laundry and revamping the kitchen and living room.  Huge plans.  Also trying to be strick with staying within my calorie range. It seems to be hard for me, especially at home. Most days I seem to go off the deep end when I get home.  I need to force myself to stay in my calorie range and working out, so that I can achieve my goals.  I have a new goal, to be like Slimkatie and lose one dress size a month.  That would be amazing!  Lots of work to do.  I have a huge goal and my time keep getting shorter.  I am beginning to freak out a bit.  I just pray that I can achieve some of these goals before our vacation at the end of June. Pray for me.  It is just really hard to take the weight off.  I really just wish it was as easy to take the weight off as it is to put it on. You don't even realize that you are putting the weight on, when it is just a pound here and a pound there. Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to encourage you to make small goals. Ones that are easily attainable. In stead of cleaning out the whole kitchen, start with a couple of drawers or cupboards. Once you reach those goals, make new ones that are a little more difficult. I believe in making large goals will only frustrate you and cause you to fail. Remember that the weight that you put on took years so don't expect the weight to come off in weeks. Don't think about what you have to do, think about what you want to do. Dwell on the positive and not the negative. Best wishes to you as you achieve each of your goals.

    ReplyDelete