Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day off

Well, today I was planning on going to the gym, but then I didn't leave work until 4:30, and my mom and grandma were planning on coming over at 5:30, so I didn't have enough time. Well, my mom decided not to come today, so I ate some dinner, salmon, red potatoes and cauliflower, Yum. then, surprise Jeff came home early. So, it looks like today is a day off from working out.  Now, I am gonna put together Scarlett's new toddler bed we bought her. Hopefully she will sleep all night. I have stayed in my calorie range all week. I am so proud of myself. I was hungry at work, but at the same time, I didn't have time to do anything, so I kept myself busy, plus I don't have money with me at work, so I can't buy anything to eat, even if I get tempted. Today, at work, I really wish I was still a stay at home mom. I liked being at home this last week, and today, was a horrible wake up shock. Someday, maybe again. Maybe. Well, to get to work! Tomorrow, hopefully I will be going to the gym, but I will have to go by myself, so I might just end up taking a walk with the girls at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment