Friday, April 27, 2012

Tired

It is weird.  Even though I wake up earlier on days when I have to work, I go to bed earlier too.  I seem more tired than when I get to sleep in and my 2 year old wakes me up every hour during the night. Well, I didn't end up working out today either.  I guess I need to get back to the swing of things.  I think I will take clothes with me tomorrow and go to the gym right after work.  That way, I have no excuse and I can get my time in. It looks like my two days off this week are Thursday/Friday.  I'm gonna have to kick my own butt tomorrow & make me get back at it.  Not sure what I am gonna do, but probably some intervals on the treadmill or elliptical and some strength training.  I guess we will see but I have to make myself go, no matter what!  I just have to make myself.  I lost 5lbs this week.  It is a necessity to work out, even if I don't want to, I need to.  I need to make myself. Every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment