Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sunburned

We had a nice day of tee ball.  Lots of sun, and forgot the sunscreen. I am very sunburned. It was quite interesting watching coaches teach 6 yr olds how to cheat at tee-ball.  I am so glad that my daughter is not on that team, and so far, it seems as though she has the best coach. Did some walking at the game. My original menu planner turned out to be a bust.  I forgot to plan in the days with tee ball and there is no way I can work all day then come home and cook lasagna in about an hr then make it to tee ball. Tonight I am making a new menu planner. I am learning that I seem to be a bored eater.  I am a little bit of a stress eater, but on the other side, sometimes when I am stressed I don't eat at all and just want to blow off steam and punch something.  That is why I want to invest in a kick boxing dummy.  Then I am getting a good workout and letting steam off. Boxing stuff is a big investment, so I have to save up to buy that stuff. I also have to buy some new shoes.  My shoes are getting worn out and I think that is partly why my feet are killing me. I'm sure it has something to do with my weight too.  If I can lose some weight, then my feet will hopefully stop hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment