Friday, April 20, 2012

Competely sore

Had another training session today.  I felt good going into my session and even after my workout, but a couple of hours later.  Man my legs are killing.  Still tonight, I am so tired and sore.  Tomorrow is more tee ball, 3rd game of the week. Working on my list of things I want to accomplish.  I'm not sure that it's gonna be a 30 before 30, but maybe something like a bucket list. Well, I've had two days off and have yet to accomplish anything at the house. I guess I have a lot to do the next 4 days. I just seem to find things to fill up my days and don't really get anything done at the house. I looked up the rock and roll marathon and there is one coming to Texas in November.  I think that is a goal for me.  Not sure I will be able to do a marathon, but maybe the 1/2 marathon. I'm gonna try and find a 5k to do between now and then. Probably won't be able to run either one, but i think I can finish them by walking them.  I'll work up to running.

No comments:

Post a Comment