Monday, April 16, 2012

Glorious day off!

What a glorious day off!  I am loving it.  Worked out this morning, 30 minutes with the trainer, 30 minutes on my own.  On a happy note I burned over 300 calories during both my training and another 300 during my own workout!  Yay!!!  And I only have to work two days this week!  Have I mentioned lately that I love my new body media!  Even though I am totally getting my butt kick during my workouts, I enjoy how I feel after I workout. I wanted salmon for lunch today after my workout, but when I went to cook it, it just didn't smell good. So that was a total bust. Chicken teryaki for dinner tonight. Yum. I finally made out a meal plan for the rest of the month.  I am very proud of myself.  And it has been 18 days since I have had a Dr. Pepper!  I don't even crave it anymore. I use to crave them so bad, now on my days off and if we go out to eat, I just drink water. I feel so much better when I don't drink Dr. Pepper.  I am having less headaches than I use to.  Only 73 days until our trip.  So much to do before then.  Got to get my butt in gear, big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment