Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One day left

I only have one day left to work for this week.  Yay!  I'm definitely excited, but I have a ton of work to do this week and next.  My new body media measures how well I sleep.  It seems that even though I am laying down for 8 hrs I am actually only getting about 6-7 hrs of sleep.  And to top it off, for some reason our 2 year old won't sleep in her room anymore. She has been sleeping on the floor in our room.  I just don't know what to do with her. Even though I have given up Dr. Pepper, I/we seem to be eating out WAY to much.  It doesn't help to give up soda and eat a ton of calories on junk food when we go out to eat.  I just have to quit eating out cold turkey, just like the soda.  Ugh.  It is so hard to lose weight and then a fellow sparker (sparkpeople). She has lost 50% of her weight and has kept it off for a couple of years. I read yesterday that while she was losing weight she lost one dress size a month.  Now that was a total kick in the butt. I want to be able to be able to do that.  I have a lot of work to do.  I am gonna have to kick my own butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment