Monday, April 9, 2012

New Streak

Have a mentioned that I love my body media!  I love it!  It's been 11 days without a Dr. Pepper!  I'm very excited.  I am so proud of myself.  I can't believe that I have gone 11 days without a Dr. Pepper and I am not craving it at all.  This is getting easier every day.  Now my bigger problem seems to be fast food and eating out to much. We eat out way to much. But that is a work in progress. My goal for steps is 5000/day and I'm up to over 8000 & I've burned almost 3000 today.  I'm excited to see how much I burn while working out.  I was gonna go to the gym today, but then we had a surprise tee ball practice, so no gym.  And there is a tee ball game tomorrow, so no gym tomorrow either. On wed though I have an 1hr of training, so I am looking forward to that and excited to see how much calories I burn doing that.  I know I can do this, it is just gonna be a long journey.  If I can kick the fast food/eating out problem like I have kicked the Dr. Pepper problem then things will be so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment