Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Change of Plans

Well I went to the gym this morning for another training session, but there was a change of plans, due to my trainer.  Not a prob.  I just did some intervals training on the treadmill. I walked for 2 mins and ran for 1.  I did that 3 times, then started incline workout. Burned 500 calories in 40 mins!  Super happy about that.  Tomorrow is my last day of stay cation.  I didn't really get as much accomplished as I hoped, but somehow I have managed to keep myself busy.  I have enjoyed this stay cation, which I could keep being a stay at home mom and keep getting paid.  It took me all week being home, but yesterday and today I have stayed well within my calorie range and felt full.  My dinner wasn't that big, but I was overly stuffed.  Not sure what I am gonna make for dinner tomorrow, but probably gonna make some salmon for lunch. I love some salmon, especially cooked in lemon juice. I still don't like working out, but I find myself getting excited to try running. I was researching forerunner and comparing all of them.  If only I had some extra money.  Someday, not sure which one I want, but someday I will get a forerunner.  It will be great for training for 5K and marathons.

No comments:

Post a Comment